Traveling Luck for O Ta Ney, (CB06), Cambodia
Where is O Ta Ney?What's around O Ta Ney?
Wikipedia near O Ta Ney
Where to stay near O Ta Ney
The timezone in O Ta Ney is Asia/Phnom_Penh
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.8333°, Longitude. 103.8333°
Satellite map around O Ta Ney
Loading map of O Ta Ney and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around O Ta Ney, in (CB06), Cambodia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Svay (3km)
- Phumĭ Ta Ney (4.3km)
- Phumĭ Krâbei Lêng (6.2km)
- Phumĭ Tapŏu (6.9km)
- Phumĭ Ta Chhuŏk (9.7km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Kéa (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Trâpeăng Mul (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Dânghĕt (12.7km)
- Phumĭ Srê Thum (13.7km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Krănh (15.7km)
- Phumĭ Cheung Koŭ (18.7km)
- Phumĭ Véal Thum (18.7km)
- Phumĭ Stœ̆ng Chhay (19.4km)
- Phumĭ Bœ̆ng Réang (19.5km)
- Vôtt Âutdâr (19.5km)
- Phumĭ Véal Môn (21.8km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Âmpŏu (21.8km)
- Chhkê Prŭs (1) (22.2km)
- Phumĭ Véal Rénh (22.4km)
- Phumĭ Châmkar Leu (22.4km)
- Phumĭ Kâmpóng Smăch Thum (22.4km)
- Phumĭ Véal Ta Aông (23.4km)
- Phumĭ Prêk Ph'av (23.4km)
- Ântóng Sâr (24.5km)
- Chhkê Prŭs (2) (24.6km)
- Phumĭ Bœ̆ng Vêng Kraôm (24.7km)
- Phumĭ Véal Méas (24.8km)
- Phumĭ Bœ̆ng Vêng Leu (24.8km)
- Phumĭ Kâmpóng Smăch Toch (26.3km)
- Phumĭ Tuŏl (27.5km)
- Phumĭ Sâmraông Leu (27.9km)
- Phumĭ Sâmraông Kândal (27.9km)
- Phumĭ Sâmraông Kraôm (27.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small standing waterbody.
- Trâpeăng Thmâ (24.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Phnum Cheung Koŭ (20.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Srŏk Thmâ Kŏng (0km)
- a tower-like storied structure, usually a Buddhist shrine.
- Vôtt Tuŏl Kêv (27.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bœ̆ng Ta Trav (16.6km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Prêk Bœ̆ng Vêng (24.8km)
Airports close to O Ta Ney
Pochentong international(PNH), Phnom-penh, Cambodia (225.4km)