Traveling Luck for Kagha, Bhutan (general), Bhutan
Where is Kagha?What's around Kagha?
Wikipedia near Kagha
Where to stay near Kagha
The timezone in Kagha is Asia/Thimphu
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 27.5333333°, Longitude. 90.4666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kagha, in Bhutan (general), Bhutan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kagha (0km)
- Tongsa (5.1km)
- Tsangka (7.5km)
- Nab Chöte (8.8km)
- Tangsebi (15.7km)
- Changra (20.1km)
- Samdrup Choling (20.6km)
- Chendebi (21.9km)
- Gyetsa (22.5km)
- Chemaito (25.1km)
- Dhur (26.5km)
- Namtir (31.4km)
- Lamti (33km)
- Byakar Dzong (33.6km)
- Kurjey (33.7km)
- Wangchukling (35.9km)
- Jakar (35.9km)
- Shuri (38.4km)
- Naspe (40.4km)
- Sānchi (40.5km)
- Lung Chen (40.8km)
- Sawaphu (43.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Black Mountain Range (39.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Tongsa Dzongkhag (29km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Kingdom of Bhutan (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dang Chhu (38.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Black Mountain (39.3km)
Airports close to Kagha
Paro(PBH), Paro, Bhutan (141.2km)
Cooch behar(COH), Cooch-behar, India (227.2km)