Traveling Luck for Namtir, Bhutan (general), Bhutan
Where is Namtir?What's around Namtir?
Wikipedia near Namtir
Where to stay near Namtir
Also known as Namtil
The timezone in Namtir is Asia/Thimphu
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 27.3333°, Longitude. 90.4000°
Satellite map around Namtir
Loading map of Namtir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Namtir, in Bhutan (general), Bhutan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Namtir (0km)
- Changra (13.5km)
- Tangsebi (15.7km)
- Samdrup Choling (16.8km)
- Bhangbārai (16.8km)
- Chendebi (19.7km)
- Lamti (22.4km)
- Tsangka (24.3km)
- Sawaphu (27.4km)
- Chemaito (29.6km)
- Sānchi (29.6km)
- Tongsa (30.7km)
- Changchukha Dzong (30.9km)
- Kagha (31.4km)
- Shemgang (36.9km)
- Nab Chöte (37.9km)
- Gangtey Gonpa (40.2km)
- Gyetsa (41.8km)
- Ritang (45.3km)
- Zarāfi (47.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Bitana Sang (41.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Black Mountain Range (7.9km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Kingdom of Bhutan (28.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dang Chhu (47.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pele La (40.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Black Mountain (7.9km)
Airports close to Namtir
Paro(PBH), Paro, Bhutan (131.5km)
Cooch behar(COH), Cooch-behar, India (198.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Namtir
Guwahati international, Gauhati, India (246.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.