Traveling Luck for Sawaphu, Bhutan (general), Bhutan
Where is Sawaphu?What's around Sawaphu?
Wikipedia near Sawaphu
Where to stay near Sawaphu
The timezone in Sawaphu is Asia/Thimphu
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 27.3666667°, Longitude. 90.200000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sawaphu, in Bhutan (general), Bhutan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawaphu (0km)
- Bhangbārai (20.2km)
- Gangtey Gonpa (20.6km)
- Chendebi (21.9km)
- Chemaito (23km)
- Namtir (27.4km)
- Ritang (28km)
- Manikyangsa (28.5km)
- Giala (31.4km)
- Alla (31.5km)
- Kisona (32.2km)
- Tangsebi (33km)
- Harācha (35.6km)
- Kamganka (36km)
- Changra (36.2km)
- Samtengang (36.8km)
- Chilo (38.5km)
- Tsangka (39.9km)
- Changchukha Dzong (40.6km)
- Kagha (43.8km)
- Nab Chöte (45.2km)
- Pinsoperi (50.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Black Mountain Range (27.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wangdi Phodrang Dzongkhag (22km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dang Chhu (32.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Black Mountain (27.7km)
Airports close to Sawaphu
Paro(PBH), Paro, Bhutan (104.3km)
Cooch behar(COH), Cooch-behar, India (186.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sawaphu
Guwahati international, Gauhati, India (268.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.