Traveling Luck for Pirsaat Su Anbarı, Hacıqabul, Azerbaijan
Where is Pirsaat Su Anbari?What's around Pirsaat Su Anbari?
Wikipedia near Pirsaat Su Anbari
Where to stay near Pirsaat Su Anbarı
The timezone in Pirsaat Su Anbari is Asia/Baku
Sunrise at 08:00 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 40.1633°, Longitude. 48.9989°
Satellite map around Pirsaat Su Anbarı
Loading map of Pirsaat Su Anbarı and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pirsaat Su Anbarı, in Hacıqabul, Azerbaijan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirxana (2.4km)
- Qubalıbalaoğlan (8km)
- Çaylı (8.3km)
- Rǝncbǝr (11.8km)
- Birinci Paşalı (12.5km)
- Shorbachy Vtoryye (12.9km)
- Khashamadi (13.2km)
- Şorbaçı (13.5km)
- İkinci Paşalı (13.8km)
- Shoki (15.4km)
- Damirli (15.4km)
- Pirsaat (15.8km)
- Pashaly Tret'i (16.6km)
- Qazımǝmmǝd (17.4km)
- Birinci Udullu (18km)
- Hacıvǝli (18.3km)
- Bozum (18.8km)
- Nǝvahı (19.3km)
- Muğan (20.5km)
- Yuzuf (21.1km)
- Dağilǝ (21.4km)
- Sündü (21.9km)
- Cǝyirli (22km)
- Çuxanlı (22.1km)
- Tağılı (23.6km)
- Kelenly (24.7km)
- İkinci Udullu (25.4km)
- Klych (25.8km)
- Burvǝnd (25.8km)
- Keytikh (26.5km)
- Kyurd (26.6km)
- Ramazan (27.2km)
- Kayaldzha (28km)
- Əlǝtli (28km)
- Qubalı (28.3km)
- Khila Mirzali (28.5km)
- Ağacanlı (28.7km)
- Birinci Meyniman (29.6km)
- Kalinovka (29.6km)
- Makhundaly (29.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Beriya (24.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hacıqabul Rayonu (13.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kazi-Magomed (20.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Byarg Darya (19.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Pirsaat Su Anbarı (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Əlǝt Tirǝsi (13.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hacıabul Gölü (24.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Durandağ (19km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Ağdam Köç (25.1km)
Airports close to Pirsaat Su Anbarı
Bina(BAK), Baku, Russia (114.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pirsaat Su Anbarı
Parsabade moghan, Parsabad, Iran (138.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.