Traveling Luck for Axtarma Dağı, Hacıqabul, Azerbaijan
Where is Axtarma Dagi?What's around Axtarma Dagi?
Wikipedia near Axtarma Dagi
Where to stay near Axtarma Dağı
Also known as Gora Pash-Mardan, Gora Tash-Mardan
The timezone in Axtarma Dagi is Asia/Baku
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.2183°, Longitude. 49.0381° , Elevation. 507m
Satellite map around Axtarma Dağı
Loading map of Axtarma Dağı and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Axtarma Dağı, in Hacıqabul, Azerbaijan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirxana (8.7km)
- Khashamadi (8.8km)
- Shoki (9.1km)
- Hacıvǝli (10km)
- Çaylı (11km)
- Damirli (11.7km)
- Qubalıbalaoğlan (12.1km)
- Yuzuf (13.3km)
- Birinci Paşalı (13.3km)
- Şorbaçı (13.5km)
- Shorbachy Vtoryye (13.6km)
- Sündü (14km)
- İkinci Paşalı (14.3km)
- Pashaly Tret'i (16.5km)
- Bozum (16.5km)
- Rǝncbǝr (16.6km)
- Çuxanlı (17.3km)
- Birinci Udullu (17.4km)
- Keytikh (18.1km)
- Kayaldzha (19.6km)
- Ramazan (19.9km)
- Pirsaat (22.1km)
- Tağılı (22.7km)
- Klych (22.9km)
- Nardaran (23.5km)
- İkinci Udullu (23.6km)
- Nǝvahı (24.4km)
- Kelenly (25.3km)
- Cǝyirli (25.4km)
- Suleyman (25.4km)
- Qazımǝmmǝd (25.7km)
- Qubalı (26km)
- Çeyldağ (26.2km)
- Muğan (27.7km)
- Goydǝrǝ (28.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Beriya (29.2km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Toragay (27.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kazi-Magomed (28.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Əlǝt Tirǝsi (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Durandağ (17.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Ağdam Köç (19km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hacıqabul Rayonu (22km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Byarg Darya (19.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Pirsaat Su Anbarı (8.4km)
Airports close to Axtarma Dağı
Bina(BAK), Baku, Russia (108.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Axtarma Dağı
Parsabade moghan, Parsabad, Iran (145.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.