Traveling Luck for Verin Ch'arbakh, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Verin Ch'arbakh?What's around Verin Ch'arbakh?
Wikipedia near Verin Ch'arbakh
Where to stay near Verin Ch'arbakh
Also known as Charbakh
The timezone in Verin Ch'arbakh is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 20:19. It's light
Latitude. 40.1388889°, Longitude. 44.4502778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Verin Ch'arbakh, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Getap'nya (1.8km)
- Agdzhakishlag (1.9km)
- Geghanist (2.2km)
- Argavand (2.8km)
- Yengidzha (3.4km)
- Nor-Aparan (3.5km)
- Azatashen (3.7km)
- Ghukasavan (3.8km)
- T'airov (4.2km)
- Nor-Kesariya (5km)
- Norabats' (5km)
- Khach'p'as (5.2km)
- Arbat' (5.4km)
- Ipakly (5.5km)
- P'arak'ar (5.7km)
- Aynt'ap' (5.7km)
- Darakert (5.8km)
- Nor Kyurin (6.6km)
- Haght'anak (6.9km)
- Nor Kharberd (7.2km)
- Musalerr (7.8km)
- Merdzavan (7.8km)
- Dashtavan (7.9km)
- Hayanist (7.9km)
- Nizami (7.9km)
- Arevashat (8.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Verin Ch'arbakh (0km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (1.3km)
- Verin Shengavit' (3.5km)
- Nor Kokhp (3.5km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (3.6km)
- Noragavit' (3.8km)
- Nor Malat'ia (4.9km)
- Tazagyukh (5.6km)
- Noragyugh (5.9km)
- Shahumyan (6.2km)
- Imeni Tairova (6.9km)
- Nor Butaniya (7.3km)
- Kond (7.7km)
- Nor Aresh (7.8km)
- Lukashin (7.9km)
- Erebuni (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Verin Ch'arbakh
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Masis (6.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (1.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (1.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (1.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Yerevanyan Lich (4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (7.9km)
Airports close to Verin Ch'arbakh
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (5.7km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (210.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Verin Ch'arbakh
Kars, Kars, Turkey (148.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.