Traveling Luck for Verin Shengavit', Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Verin Shengavit'?What's around Verin Shengavit'?
Wikipedia near Verin Shengavit'
Where to stay near Verin Shengavit'
Also known as Shengavit, Shingait, Shingaīt, Shinkovit, Verkhniy Shengavit, Verkhniy Shinkovit
The timezone in Verin Shengavit' is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 19:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1397°, Longitude. 44.4842°
Satellite map around Verin Shengavit'
Loading map of Verin Shengavit' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Verin Shengavit', in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Verin Shengavit' (0km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (0.8km)
- Noragavit' (3km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (3.5km)
- Noragyugh (3.9km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (4.1km)
- Nor Butaniya (4.1km)
- Nor Kokhp (4.3km)
- Nor Aresh (4.4km)
- Erebuni (4.5km)
- Nor Malat'ia (5.3km)
- Sarit'agh (5.3km)
- Vardashen (5.8km)
- Imeni Tairova (5.9km)
- Tazagyukh (6km)
- Kond (6km)
- Shahumyan (6.5km)
- Nor Marash (7.4km)
- Nork' (8km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (8.1km)
- Nor Arabkir (8.2km)
- Lukashin (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nor-Aparan (1km)
- Argavand (5.2km)
- Geghanist (5.3km)
- Agdzhakishlag (5.3km)
- Getap'nya (5.3km)
- Aynt'ap' (5.8km)
- Nor-Kesariya (6km)
- Yengidzha (6.1km)
- Nor Kharberd (6.8km)
- Nor Kyurin (6.9km)
- T'airov (7km)
- Ghukasavan (7.1km)
- Azatashen (7.2km)
- Norabats' (7.2km)
- Verin Jrashen (8.2km)
- Ipakly (8.3km)
- Mushavan (8.5km)
- Darakert (8.5km)
- Khach'p'as (8.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Verin Shengavit'
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (2.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (6.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (6.1km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (6.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (1.8km)
Airports close to Verin Shengavit'
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (9.1km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (209.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Verin Shengavit'
Kars, Kars, Turkey (151.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.