Traveling Luck for (( Sovetskiy Rayon )), Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))?What's around (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))?
Wikipedia near (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
Where to stay near (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
The timezone in (( Sovetskiy Rayon )) is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 40.1833°, Longitude. 44.5000°
Satellite map around (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
Loading map of (( Sovetskiy Rayon )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Sovetskiy Rayon )), in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kond (0.1km)
- Imeni Tairova (1.7km)
- Noragyugh (2.2km)
- Nor Arabkir (2.4km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (3.7km)
- Nor Butaniya (4km)
- Shahumyan (4.1km)
- Sarit'agh (4.2km)
- Nor Malat'ia (4.2km)
- Nor Marash (4.4km)
- Nork' (4.4km)
- Davtashen (4.8km)
- Nor Kokhp (5km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (5.2km)
- Anastasavan (5.2km)
- Lukashin (5.4km)
- Nor Aresh (5.5km)
- Verin Shengavit' (6.1km)
- K'anak'err (6.3km)
- Erebuni (6.5km)
- Vardashen (6.7km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (6.8km)
- Nor Nork' (7km)
- Silikyan (7.3km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (7.9km)
- Avan-Arrinj (8.9km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (9.1km)
- Noragavit' (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (7.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (0km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (1.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (7.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (6.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (8.6km)
Airports close to (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (11.6km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (203.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to (( Sovetskiy Rayon ))
Kars, Kars, Turkey (150.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.