Traveling Luck for Yeghvard, Kotaykʼ, Armenia
Where is Yeghvard?What's around Yeghvard?
Wikipedia near Yeghvard
Where to stay near Yeghvard
Also known as Egvard, Jegward, Yeghvard, Yegvard, Yegvart, Yevgard, Егвард
The timezone in Yeghvard is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 20:25. It's light
Latitude. 40.3217°, Longitude. 44.4814°
Loading map of Yeghvard and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yeghvard, in Kotaykʼ, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yeghvard (0km)
- Zoravan (6.4km)
- Nor Yerznka (7.9km)
- Mrgashen (7.9km)
- Nor Artanet (8.1km)
- Nor Geghi (10.1km)
- Oganavan (10.1km)
- Karbi (10.7km)
- Nor Hachyn (10.8km)
- Saralanj (11.1km)
- Mugni (11.1km)
- K'anak'erravan (11.5km)
- Byureghavan (11.5km)
- Zovuni (11.7km)
- Prroshyan (12km)
- K'asakh (12.1km)
- Arzni (12.2km)
- Ushi (12.3km)
- Getamej (12.3km)
- Sagmosavan (12.4km)
- Aragyugh (12.6km)
- Nurrnus (13.6km)
- Ptghni (13.7km)
- Artashavan (14.1km)
- Kerin Ptghni (14.1km)
- Argel (14.4km)
- Ghazaravan (14.7km)
- K'arashamb (14.8km)
- Arrinj (15.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Yeghvard
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Yevghardi Dasht (4.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Nairii Shrjan )) (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Yagandu (14.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yeghvardi Jrambar (4.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- K'anak'erresi Lich (14.3km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Arzni-Shamirami Jrants'k' (10.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ashtarak (12.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yegard (8.9km)
Airports close to Yeghvard
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (24.8km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (185.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yeghvard
Kars, Kars, Turkey (143.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.