Traveling Luck for Yerevan Parakar, Armenia (general), Armenia
Where is Yerevan Parakar?What's around Yerevan Parakar?
Wikipedia near Yerevan Parakar
Where to stay near Yerevan Parakar
The timezone in Yerevan Parakar is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 20:34. It's light
Latitude. 40.1525°, Longitude. 44.4022222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yerevan Parakar, in Armenia (general), Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- P'arak'ar (1.6km)
- Arbat' (2.1km)
- T'airov (2.4km)
- Musalerr (2.5km)
- Azatashen (2.7km)
- Geghanist (3.3km)
- Getap'nya (3.5km)
- Arevashat (3.5km)
- Khach'p'as (3.6km)
- (( Ginevet )) (3.7km)
- Ghukasavan (3.9km)
- Merdzavan (3.9km)
- Argavand (4km)
- Agdzhakishlag (4.1km)
- Ptghunk' (4.3km)
- Haght'anak (5.1km)
- Hayanist (5.1km)
- (( Karakishlag )) (5.2km)
- Aygek (5.2km)
- Yengidzha (5.8km)
- Nor-Kesariya (5.9km)
- Ipakly (6km)
- Echmiadzin (6.3km)
- Darakert (6.4km)
- Baghramyan (6.5km)
- Darbnik (6.7km)
- Dashtavan (6.9km)
- Norabats' (7km)
- Voskehat (7.7km)
- Norakert (7.8km)
- (( Shorlu )) (7.9km)
- (( Ragimabad )) (7.9km)
- Sip'anik (8km)
- Zorak (8.1km)
- Nizami (8.2km)
- Nor-Aparan (8.8km)
- (( Mekhmandar )) (9.1km)
- Hovtashat (9.1km)
- Verin Nedzhirlu (9.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Masis (7.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (6.7km)
Accommodation around Yerevan Parakar
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Ejmiatsni Shrjan )) (7.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Yerevanyan Lich (7.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- (( Shaumyanskiy Rayon )) (6.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Getarr (9.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (7.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (6.8km)
Airports close to Yerevan Parakar
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (0.8km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (209.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yerevan Parakar
Kars, Kars, Turkey (142.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.