Traveling Luck for Getarr, Armenia (general), Armenia
Where is Getarr?What's around Getarr?
Wikipedia near Getarr
Where to stay near Getarr
Also known as Getar
The timezone in Getarr is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 20:13. It's light
Latitude. 40.1569444°, Longitude. 44.493888900000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Getarr, in Armenia (general), Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Noragyugh (1.5km)
- Nor Butaniya (2.4km)
- Verin Shengavit' (2.5km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (3.3km)
- Nor Aresh (3.5km)
- Sarit'agh (3.5km)
- Kond (3.5km)
- Imeni Tairova (3.7km)
- Nor Kokhp (3.8km)
- Nor Malat'ia (4.2km)
- Erebuni (4.2km)
- Vardashen (5.1km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (5.1km)
- Shahumyan (5.1km)
- Nor Marash (5.4km)
- Noragavit' (5.6km)
- Nor Arabkir (5.8km)
- Nork' (5.9km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (6.1km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (6.2km)
- Lukashin (7.1km)
- Davtashen (8km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (8km)
- Tazagyukh (8.5km)
- Anastasavan (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Getarr
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (4.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (3.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (3.6km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (3.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (4.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (3.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (5.2km)
Airports close to Getarr
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (10.1km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (207km)
Airfields or small airports close to Getarr
Kars, Kars, Turkey (151.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.