Traveling Luck for Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal, Armenia (general), Armenia
Where is Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal?What's around Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal?
Wikipedia near Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
Where to stay near Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
Also known as Kanal Imeni Stalina
The timezone in Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 19:56. It's light
Latitude. 40.1667°, Longitude. 44.5000°
Satellite map around Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
Loading map of Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal, in Armenia (general), Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Noragyugh (0.7km)
- Kond (2.2km)
- Nor Butaniya (2.2km)
- Imeni Tairova (2.8km)
- Sarit'agh (3km)
- Nor Aresh (3.7km)
- Verin Shengavit' (4km)
- Nor Malat'ia (4.2km)
- Nor Marash (4.3km)
- Nor Kokhp (4.3km)
- Nor Arabkir (4.5km)
- Erebuni (4.6km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (4.7km)
- Nork' (4.7km)
- Shahumyan (4.8km)
- Vardashen (5.1km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (5.3km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (6.3km)
- Lukashin (6.6km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (6.6km)
- Davtashen (6.9km)
- Noragavit' (7km)
- Anastasavan (7.4km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (7.4km)
- Nor Nork' (7.9km)
- K'anak'err (8.2km)
- Silikyan (8.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (5.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (2.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (2.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (2.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (5.6km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (4.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (6.6km)
Airports close to Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (10.9km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (205.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nizhne-Razdanskiy Kanal
Kars, Kars, Turkey (151.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.