Traveling Luck for Jehlam Khowr (2), Takhār, Afghanistan
Where is Jehlam Khowr (2)?What's around Jehlam Khowr (2)?
Wikipedia near Jehlam Khowr (2)
Where to stay near Jehlam Khowr (2)
Also known as Jehlam Khor (2), Jehlam Khōṟ (2)
The timezone in Jehlam Khowr (2) is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1225°, Longitude. 69.435°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jehlam Khowr (2), in Takhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jehlam Khowr (2) (0km)
- Ḩājjī Sardār (2.2km)
- Jaw Gadi (2.6km)
- Qaryeh-e Do Şad (2.8km)
- Jehlam Khowr (1) (2.8km)
- Ta-e Kūltak (3km)
- Wraz Bachcheh (4km)
- Chaghatay (4.3km)
- Āt Khvājeh (2) (4.4km)
- Dasht-e Qal`eh (4.8km)
- Qazzāq Qeshlāq (5km)
- Khumdān (6km)
- Khvosh Geldi (6.1km)
- Zard Kamar (6.8km)
- Kūrūk (7.1km)
- Āt Khvājeh (7.3km)
- Lab-e Kowkcheh (7.7km)
- Khvājeh Ghar (8km)
- Sāsik Kol (10.4km)
- Kūrī Qeshlāq (10.4km)
- Nowābād (10.7km)
- Tam `Alī (11km)
- Ghar Tēbah (11.7km)
- Lāleh Meydān (11.8km)
- Men Chuqur (12.4km)
- Bāgh-e Zāghān (13km)
- Qarlugh (13.4km)
- Sab Qurowgh (13.8km)
- Bāgh Bāyān (13.8km)
- Akli Māmay (15.5km)
- Hezār Bāgh (16.4km)
- Khvājeh Gardāb (16.4km)
- Pesteh Mazār (16.8km)
- Hezār Bāgh (2) (16.8km)
- `Arab Kākol (17km)
- Chīchkeh (17.5km)
- Bāydīn Gak (18.5km)
- Gandah Bāshi (18.9km)
- Sēṟā Talah (19.3km)
- Gar Tappeh (19.4km)
- Sarak-e Māmay (19.7km)
- Yekkeh Shūr (20km)
- Zāghcheh Gozar (20.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cheshmeh-ye Shūr (17.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Darreh-ye Qareh Bulāq (15.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Tūrghay Tappeh (7.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ay Khānom (2.2km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Protoka Reki Pyandzh (16.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Khodzha-Barkaz (8km)
Airports close to Jehlam Khowr (2)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (85.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jehlam Khowr (2)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (49.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.