Traveling Luck for Lar-e Naydarāz, Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
Where is Lar-e Naydaraz?What's around Lar-e Naydaraz?
Wikipedia near Lar-e Naydaraz
Where to stay near Lar-e Naydarāz
The timezone in Lar-e Naydaraz is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.880000000000003°, Longitude. 66.404722199999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lar-e Naydarāz, in Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nowābād (0.5km)
- Qalmāqi (1.6km)
- Bahāṟak (2.5km)
- Shebowkan (2.8km)
- Chārow (4.8km)
- Sang-e Chārak (5.6km)
- Chehelmard (5.8km)
- Tūpkhāneh (6.1km)
- Akhpay (6.3km)
- Tūp Khāneh (6.4km)
- Morghay (6.8km)
- Langaṟe Ṟeḏẕwānqul (7.3km)
- Sorkhī (7.3km)
- Gowjbā (7.6km)
- Kolūleh Poshteh (7.6km)
- Masjed-e Sabz (7.8km)
- Fereshqān-e Pashmak (8.4km)
- Pāla (8.8km)
- Shāh Mard (9km)
- Dahan-e Darreh (9.2km)
- 'esāmoddīn (9.5km)
- Tokzār (9.7km)
- Esmā`īl (10km)
- Gozaṟe (10.2km)
- Fereshqān-e Mīāneh (10.3km)
- Būldyān (10.4km)
- Tāghhā-ye Khvājeh `Olyā (11.1km)
- Mīr Malek (11.9km)
- Laṟe Kahak (12.5km)
- Malekān (12.7km)
- Qeshlāq-e Kalān (12.7km)
- Tāghāye Khvājeh Soflá (12.9km)
- Fereshqān (13.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Sar-e Pol (10.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Dahāneh-ye Sāykalān (11.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sāy-e Naytut (10.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Pīādeh Rāh (12.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Khvājeh `Obayd-e Jarrāh (13.1km)
Airports close to Lar-e Naydarāz
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (145.8km)
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (186.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lar-e Naydarāz
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (132.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (218.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.