Traveling Luck for Daryā-ye Hihaw, Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
Where is Darya-ye Hihaw?What's around Darya-ye Hihaw?
Wikipedia near Darya-ye Hihaw
Where to stay near Daryā-ye Hihaw
The timezone in Darya-ye Hihaw is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 35.812222200000001°, Longitude. 66.9183333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Daryā-ye Hihaw, in Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Daryā-ye Hihaw (0km)
- Daryā-ye Charghak (2.6km)
- Darreh-ye Sar-e Tappeh (3.6km)
- Daryā-ye Sefīd Khavāl (4.9km)
- Daryā-ye Shālo (5.1km)
- Jar-e Shamarbast (5.4km)
- Daryā-ye Gūrkhāneh (5.5km)
- Tagāb-e Sabzak (6.2km)
- Jar-e Gūrman (6.5km)
- Daryā-ye Takha'i (6.5km)
- Daryā-ye Lūre Āb Chahārtāq (6.5km)
- Jar-e Qūshtūk (6.7km)
- Daryā-ye Kharparideh (7.4km)
- Lar-e Kūch Kūh (8.1km)
- Taghāb-e Pīreh Nazār (9.4km)
- Jar-e Tanūrak (9.5km)
- Darreh-ye Bozyān (9.8km)
- Jar-e Paleshtag (9.8km)
- Daryā-ye Beygpūlād (9.8km)
- Darreh-ye `Abbās (10km)
- Daryā Palangrūh (10km)
- Daryā-ye Alekah (10.3km)
- Darreh-ye Yarghan (10.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Āb-e Fīrūz Chāh (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Bāzārak (8.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e `Abbās (9.4km)
Airports close to Daryā-ye Hihaw
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (128.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Daryā-ye Hihaw
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (172.1km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (208.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.