Traveling Luck for Nowābād, Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
Where is Nowabad?What's around Nowabad?
Wikipedia near Nowabad
Where to stay near Nowābād
Also known as Nawabad, Nawābāḏ
The timezone in Nowabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:56 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 35.877222199999999°, Longitude. 66.407222200000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nowābād, in Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nowābād (0km)
- Qalmāqi (1.4km)
- Shebowkan (2.7km)
- Bahāṟak (2.8km)
- Chārow (4.4km)
- Sang-e Chārak (5.1km)
- Chehelmard (5.6km)
- Akhpay (6.1km)
- Morghay (6.4km)
- Tūpkhāneh (6.5km)
- Tūp Khāneh (6.8km)
- Sorkhī (7.2km)
- Langaṟe Ṟeḏẕwānqul (7.3km)
- Kolūleh Poshteh (7.8km)
- Masjed-e Sabz (8km)
- Gowjbā (8.1km)
- Pāla (8.4km)
- Fereshqān-e Pashmak (8.5km)
- Shāh Mard (8.7km)
- Dahan-e Darreh (9.3km)
- 'esāmoddīn (9.6km)
- Esmā`īl (9.7km)
- Tokzār (10.1km)
- Būldyān (10.2km)
- Fereshqān-e Mīāneh (10.5km)
- Gozaṟe (10.6km)
- Tāghhā-ye Khvājeh `Olyā (11.5km)
- Mīr Malek (11.7km)
- Laṟe Kahak (12.1km)
- Qeshlāq-e Kalān (12.4km)
- Malekān (12.6km)
- Tāghāye Khvājeh Soflá (13.4km)
- Ozūmshaqāl (13.5km)
- Ghūrīcheh (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Sar-e Pol (10.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Dahāneh-ye Sāykalān (11.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sāy-e Naytut (11km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Pīādeh Rāh (12.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Khvājeh `Obayd-e Jarrāh (13.1km)
Airports close to Nowābād
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (145.9km)
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (186.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nowābād
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (133km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (219km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.