Traveling Luck for Qalmāqi, Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
Where is Qalmaqi?What's around Qalmaqi?
Wikipedia near Qalmaqi
Where to stay near Qalmāqi
The timezone in Qalmaqi is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.8694444°, Longitude. 66.3994444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Qalmāqi, in Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qalmāqi (0km)
- Shebowkan (1.3km)
- Nowābād (1.4km)
- Bahāṟak (4.1km)
- Chārow (4.8km)
- Sang-e Chārak (5.1km)
- Tūpkhāneh (6.1km)
- Morghay (6.2km)
- Chehelmard (6.6km)
- Tūp Khāneh (6.8km)
- Kolūleh Poshteh (7km)
- Masjed-e Sabz (7km)
- Akhpay (7.2km)
- Dahan-e Darreh (8.1km)
- Gowjbā (8.3km)
- Sorkhī (8.4km)
- Langaṟe Ṟeḏẕwānqul (8.6km)
- Pāla (9km)
- Shāh Mard (9.5km)
- Fereshqān-e Pashmak (9.8km)
- Esmā`īl (10.7km)
- 'esāmoddīn (11km)
- Gozaṟe (11.1km)
- Tokzār (11.3km)
- Būldyān (11.3km)
- Fereshqān-e Mīāneh (11.9km)
- Tāghhā-ye Khvājeh `Olyā (12.2km)
- Laṟe Kahak (12.8km)
- Mīr Malek (12.9km)
- Qeshlāq-e Kalān (13.3km)
- Malekān (13.9km)
- Tāghāye Khvājeh Soflá (14.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Sar-e Pol (9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Dahāneh-ye Sāykalān (13.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sāy-e Naytut (12.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Pīādeh Rāh (11.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Khvājeh `Obayd-e Jarrāh (14.4km)
Airports close to Qalmāqi
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (147.3km)
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (185.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qalmāqi
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (133.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (220.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.