Traveling Luck for Degak, Parvān, Afghanistan
Where is Degak?What's around Degak?
Wikipedia near Degak
Where to stay near Degak
Also known as Digak, Дигак, دگك
The timezone in Degak is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 35.4600°, Longitude. 69.7700°
Loading map of Degak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Degak, in Parvān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Degak (0km)
- Āvezryah (1.8km)
- Ezryah (2.7km)
- Ghenju (2.7km)
- مطا (3.6km)
- Dalandar (4.3km)
- Pas-e Shāh-e Mardān (5.3km)
- Deh Eskābū (5.4km)
- Qābkhāneh (5.9km)
- Deh Mīkenī (6.5km)
- دشتٔ ريوت (7.1km)
- Pawat (7.2km)
- Khenj (7.2km)
- Rakh (7.4km)
- Dūrnamā (8km)
- Skābūn (8.4km)
- Būrjāman (8.8km)
- Dāneh Rīvat (9km)
- Anjoman (9.5km)
- Achamā (9.5km)
- Khāru (9.7km)
- Gandācheshmeh (10.8km)
- Wuṟzān (11.2km)
- Āband (11.4km)
- Chūbak (12.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ablaq (8.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dasht-e Rīvat (8.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ḏalanḏaṟ (6.4km)
Airports close to Degak
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.8km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (170.9km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (193.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Degak
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.