Traveling Luck for Elūk Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Eluk Ghar?What's around Eluk Ghar?
Wikipedia near Eluk Ghar
Where to stay near Elūk Ghar
Also known as Gora Ilukgar, الوك غر
The timezone in Eluk Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 34.6700°, Longitude. 70.5600°
Satellite map around Elūk Ghar
Loading map of Elūk Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Elūk Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (1.8km)
- Sarūr (2.3km)
- Lam Kanḏah (3km)
- Safar Qal`eh (3km)
- Talakay (3.6km)
- Kowtgah (3.6km)
- Nalāwah (3.6km)
- Shūkyāli (3.8km)
- Panj Ukhlā (3.8km)
- Najjārān (3.8km)
- Janjapūṟ (3.8km)
- Dūd-rīg (4.2km)
- ديگل (4.4km)
- Segi (4.9km)
- قلعهٔ عمر (5.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Shāhī (5.5km)
- Gūṟkhal (5.7km)
- Jānshagal (6.1km)
- Bābā Lamatek (6.4km)
- Ḩalmah (6.6km)
- Wagal (7.1km)
- Bambah Kowt (7.2km)
- Sūṟkhan (7.3km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ (7.8km)
- Sāṟ Galek (8.1km)
- Laghay (8.1km)
- Kanḏak (8.4km)
- Darreh-ye Nūr (8.4km)
- Baṟ Kashmūnd (8.9km)
- سوتن (8.9km)
- Lamatek (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- کشموند غر (7.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Nastah Kanḏah (5.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baṟ Kowt (1.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- درۀ نور (6.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Baṟ Kowt (1.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Nūr (7.8km)
Airports close to Elūk Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (38.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (146.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (157.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Elūk Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (122.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (184.6km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (221.6km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (258.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.