Traveling Luck for Gūṟyak Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Guryak Ghar?What's around Guryak Ghar?
Wikipedia near Guryak Ghar
Where to stay near Gūṟyak Ghar
Also known as Gora Goryakgar, Goryak Ghar, Gōṟyak Ghaṟ, گوریک غر
The timezone in Guryak Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5500°, Longitude. 70.6000° , Elevation. 978m
Satellite map around Gūṟyak Ghar
Loading map of Gūṟyak Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gūṟyak Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gūṟyak (2.7km)
- Kachar (2.7km)
- شيوه (3.7km)
- Qalāgay (3.8km)
- Kohneh Deh (4.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (4.7km)
- Mīāgān (4.9km)
- بازارك (5.8km)
- Bangāw (6km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (6km)
- Setūdeh (6.1km)
- Kowtay (6.1km)
- Katasang (6.1km)
- S̲h̲atlāw (6.3km)
- Palwāṟay (6.3km)
- شگه (6.5km)
- Wuch Nāw (6.5km)
- Nāşer Kalā (7km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (7km)
- Sūṟech (7km)
- Pūri Kalay (7.1km)
- Lowy Kalay (7.1km)
- كندی (7.2km)
- `Abdolkheyl (7.3km)
- Taṟaṉ (7.4km)
- Giḏarē (7.5km)
- Uzbāgh (8.6km)
- Kowtī (8.8km)
- Tārān (8.8km)
- Katah Sang (9.1km)
- Darreh-ye Nūr (9.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (9.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (7.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palwāṟay Ghaṟ (5.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Yāsīn Bābā Zīārat (7.5km)
Airports close to Gūṟyak Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (24.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (132.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (161.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gūṟyak Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (110.3km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (173.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (226.8km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (232.1km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (248.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.