Traveling Luck for Kowtay Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kowtay Ghar?What's around Kowtay Ghar?
Wikipedia near Kowtay Ghar
Where to stay near Kowtay Ghar
Also known as Gora Kotaygar, Kotay Ghar, Kōtay Ghaṟ, كوتی غر
The timezone in Kowtay Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:02. It's light
Latitude. 34.5300°, Longitude. 70.5800°
Satellite map around Kowtay Ghar
Loading map of Kowtay Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kowtay Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kachar (1.4km)
- Mīāgān (2.7km)
- Palwāṟay (2.7km)
- Kowtay (2.8km)
- شگه (3.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (3.7km)
- `Abdolkheyl (3.7km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (3.8km)
- Taṟaṉ (4.2km)
- Qalāgay (4.4km)
- بازارك (4.5km)
- Giḏarē (4.7km)
- Katasang (5.4km)
- شيوه (5.6km)
- Kowtī (5.6km)
- Tārān (5.6km)
- Kohneh Deh (5.7km)
- Gūṟyak (6.3km)
- Tangī Tokchi (7.9km)
- Katah Sang (8.1km)
- Wuch Nāw (8.1km)
- Bangāw (9.2km)
- Setūdeh (9.6km)
- S̲h̲atlāw (9.9km)
- Sūṟech (10.1km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (10.1km)
- Nāşer Kalā (10.1km)
- Dāmān (10.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (8.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (9.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (7.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (6.3km)
Airports close to Kowtay Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (20.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (133km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (159.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kowtay Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (174.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (223.4km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (235.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.