Traveling Luck for Gembiṟi Dasht, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Gembiri Dasht?What's around Gembiri Dasht?
Wikipedia near Gembiri Dasht
Where to stay near Gembiṟi Dasht
Also known as Gembiri Dast, Gěmbiri Dašt, Step Gitbiridashg, گمبری دشت
The timezone in Gembiri Dasht is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5500°, Longitude. 70.5200°
Satellite map around Gembiṟi Dasht
Loading map of Gembiṟi Dasht and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gembiṟi Dasht, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- بازارك (3.5km)
- Giḏarē (3.7km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (3.8km)
- شگه (4.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (4.7km)
- Mīāgān (4.9km)
- Qalāgay (6km)
- Palwāṟay (6.3km)
- Kohneh Deh (6.5km)
- Kachar (7.1km)
- `Abdolkheyl (7.3km)
- شيوه (7.5km)
- Kowtay (9km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ (9.9km)
- Taṟaṉ (9.9km)
- Tangī Tokchi (10.4km)
- Ḏowgar (10.5km)
- Tārān (11km)
- Kowtī (11km)
- Sūṟkhan (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (9.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (0km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sinza'i (10.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bālā Warē Ghar (10km)
Airports close to Gembiṟi Dasht
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (21.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (140.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (152.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gembiṟi Dasht
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (105.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (182.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (224.3km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (237.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.