Traveling Luck for Khalīfeh Bābā, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Khalifeh Baba?What's around Khalifeh Baba?
Wikipedia near Khalifeh Baba
Where to stay near Khalīfeh Bābā
Also known as Khalifa Baba, Khalifa Bābā, Khalifababa, خليفه بابا
The timezone in Khalifeh Baba is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5400°, Longitude. 70.5100°
Satellite map around Khalīfeh Bābā
Loading map of Khalīfeh Bābā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khalīfeh Bābā, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Giḏarē (3.8km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (4.7km)
- بازارك (4.9km)
- شگه (4.9km)
- Mīāgān (5.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (6km)
- Palwāṟay (6.5km)
- `Abdolkheyl (7.2km)
- Qalāgay (7.5km)
- Kachar (8.1km)
- Kohneh Deh (8.2km)
- شيوه (9.2km)
- Kowtay (9.2km)
- Tangī Tokchi (9.6km)
- Taṟaṉ (9.9km)
- Dāmān (10.1km)
- Binigāh (10.1km)
- Tārān (10.8km)
- Kowtī (10.8km)
- Ḏowgar (11km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (11.3km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (11.3km)
- Zanābād (11.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (11.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (1.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sinza'i (10.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bālā Warē Ghar (8.3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gambeṟī Tānah (10.9km)
Airports close to Khalīfeh Bābā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (19.9km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (140.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (151km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khalīfeh Bābā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (103.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (182.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.