Traveling Luck for Palang Darreh, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Palang Darreh?What's around Palang Darreh?
Wikipedia near Palang Darreh
Where to stay near Palang Darreh
Also known as Palangdara, Palangḏaṟa, پلنگ دره
The timezone in Palang Darreh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 34.0600°, Longitude. 70.2200°
Satellite map around Palang Darreh
Loading map of Palang Darreh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palang Darreh, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīrkhānī (3.1km)
- Alefkheyl (3.1km)
- Sekan Darreh (9.3km)
- Samūsi (9.8km)
- Myāgan (10km)
- Tangi Kholēh (10.2km)
- Jangalkay (10.7km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (10.8km)
- پچير (11km)
- Khān Kalay (11.5km)
- Ḏūawu (11.8km)
- Ad Mela (12.7km)
- `Alīkheyl (12.7km)
- Kotkai Mela (12.7km)
- Jabe Mela (13.1km)
- Shiān Mela (14.1km)
- Banḏyān (14.3km)
- Zarnao Mela (14.6km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (14.7km)
- Chīnanao (15km)
- Mēṟghah (15.4km)
- Tsaperay (15.4km)
- Sorai Mela (15.5km)
- Sharkay (15.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (1.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (13.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (12.6km)
Airports close to Palang Darreh
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (58km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (137.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (152.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palang Darreh
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (28.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (149.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (158.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (206km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.