Traveling Luck for Gāv Darreh, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Gav Darreh?What's around Gav Darreh?
Wikipedia near Gav Darreh
Where to stay near Gāv Darreh
Also known as Gawdara, Gawḏaṟa, گاو دره
The timezone in Gav Darreh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 34.0700°, Longitude. 70.2300°
Satellite map around Gāv Darreh
Loading map of Gāv Darreh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gāv Darreh, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīrkhānī (1.4km)
- Alefkheyl (1.4km)
- Tangi Kholēh (8.6km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (9km)
- پچير (9.2km)
- Sekan Darreh (9.8km)
- Khān Kalay (10km)
- Myāgan (10.3km)
- Samūsi (10.7km)
- `Alīkheyl (11km)
- Jangalkay (11.8km)
- Banḏyān (12.8km)
- Ḏūawu (13km)
- Sharkay (14.2km)
- Ad Mela (14.2km)
- Mēṟghah (14.4km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (14.5km)
- Kotkai Mela (14.5km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (14.7km)
- Jabe Mela (14.7km)
- Maṟi Kalā (14.9km)
- Tsaperay (15.5km)
- Bāmūkheyl (15.7km)
- Kambu (15.7km)
- Sengāni (15.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (3.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (15.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (13km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Harūn Bābā (15.9km)
Airports close to Gāv Darreh
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (56.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (138km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (151.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gāv Darreh
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (30.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (151.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (159.8km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.