Traveling Luck for Towr Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Towr Ghar?What's around Towr Ghar?
Wikipedia near Towr Ghar
Where to stay near Towr Ghar
Also known as Gory Torgar, Tor Ghar, Tōṟ Ghaṟ, تور غر
The timezone in Towr Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.1000°, Longitude. 70.1800°
Satellite map around Towr Ghar
Loading map of Towr Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Towr Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Myāgan (3.5km)
- Sekan Darreh (3.8km)
- Samūsi (5.5km)
- Mīrkhānī (6.5km)
- Alefkheyl (6.5km)
- Jangalkay (7.2km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (7.3km)
- Tangi Kholēh (8.2km)
- Tsaperay (8.2km)
- Khān Kalay (9km)
- Ḏūawu (9km)
- Sengāni (9.2km)
- Sengāni (10.5km)
- Shorow Kheyl (10.9km)
- Banḏyān (11km)
- Pīrākheyl (11.4km)
- Gharo Chīnah (11.8km)
- Kambu (11.8km)
- پچير (12.1km)
- Khozakheyl (12.7km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (13km)
- Āsmān Bāndeh (13.5km)
- Khadarkheyl (13.6km)
- Bāmūkheyl (14km)
- Vazīr (14.3km)
- Maṟi Kalā (14.5km)
- Lowy Kalay (14.5km)
- Mūrgi (14.7km)
- Ebrāhīmkheyl (14.7km)
- `Alīkheyl (15.3km)
- Srah Kalā (15.5km)
- Sarway Tizhah (15.5km)
- Ḩakīmābād (15.6km)
- Aḩmadkheyl (15.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a burial site.
- Abūko Zīārat (14.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (8.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (12.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shīn Sar (14.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zērānd Darreh (12.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- AF name unknown (15.5km)
Airports close to Towr Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (56.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (130.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (157.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Towr Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (30.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (154.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (165.3km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.