Traveling Luck for Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kaftarkhaneh Poshteh?What's around Kaftarkhaneh Poshteh?
Wikipedia near Kaftarkhaneh Poshteh
Where to stay near Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh
Also known as Gora Kaftarkhani-Puissha, Kaftarkhane Pushta, Kaftarkhane Pusta, Kaftarkhānē Pushta, Kaftarkhānē Pušta, كفترخانه پشته
The timezone in Kaftarkhaneh Poshteh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 34.3800°, Longitude. 70.4200°
Satellite map around Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh
Loading map of Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (5.5km)
- Ghawchak (5.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (6.1km)
- Ḩaẕratān (6.3km)
- Adah (6.5km)
- جلال آباد (6.6km)
- Chaknawri (7km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (7.2km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (7.3km)
- Lowlan (7.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (7.4km)
- Lalmah (7.9km)
- Nārmāsi (8.4km)
- Naghrak (8.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (8.4km)
- Tēṟēlay (8.5km)
- Bagrāmī (8.8km)
- Sawāti (9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Afandī (9km)
- `Alīgol (9km)
- Şāḩebgol (9km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (9.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (9.1km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (9.2km)
- Qaşabeh (9.2km)
- Dobilah (9.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (9.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (9.9km)
- Zangowbay (9.9km)
- Bārābād (9.9km)
- Merzāyān (9.9km)
- Lajgar (10.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sīāhsang Ghar (8.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (9.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (4.2km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Adawālo Kārīz (8.8km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (8.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalālābād Airfield (8.3km)
Airports close to Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (9.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (139.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaftarkhāneh Poshteh
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (78.8km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (186.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (198.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (200km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.