Traveling Luck for Qal`eh-ye Jānān, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Qal`eh-ye Janan?What's around Qal`eh-ye Janan?
Wikipedia near Qal`eh-ye Janan
Where to stay near Qal`eh-ye Jānān
Also known as Kaladzhanan, Qal`a Janan, Qal`a Jānān, قلعهً جانان
The timezone in Qal`eh-ye Janan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4500°, Longitude. 70.4600°
Satellite map around Qal`eh-ye Jānān
Loading map of Qal`eh-ye Jānān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qal`eh-ye Jānān, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (0km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (1.2km)
- Abdyān (1.2km)
- Sheykhān (1.4km)
- Dobilah (1.4km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (1.8km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (1.8km)
- Lajgar (2.3km)
- Sareshtehdārī (2.3km)
- Chūragalī (2.3km)
- Nārmāsi (2.8km)
- Jamāli (3.5km)
- Ta`mīrāt (3.8km)
- جلال آباد (4.4km)
- Velāyatī (4.5km)
- Dobanday (4.7km)
- Zanābād (4.9km)
- Kākarān (4.9km)
- Chaknawri (5.4km)
- Malek Bīlah (5.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (5.5km)
- Zangowbay (5.5km)
- Bārābād (5.8km)
- Jamālī (5.8km)
- Chamyā (5.8km)
- Shagāli (5.8km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (6km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (6km)
- Beland Ghar (6km)
- Pērawur (6km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (6.6km)
- Qaşabeh (6.6km)
- Chanārmasah (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (7km)
- Lowhan (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (7.1km)
- Bagrāmī (7.1km)
- Ghawchak (7.2km)
- Sar Badālī (7.2km)
- Lowlan (7.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (7.5km)
- Miṟān (7.5km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (7.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (3.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (4.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (1.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (2.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (7.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sarwānday Ghar (8.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (2.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (6km)
Airports close to Qal`eh-ye Jānān
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (8.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (139.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (146.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qal`eh-ye Jānān
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (89.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (184.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (209km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (209.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.