Traveling Luck for Kūh-e Bād, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kuh-e Bad?What's around Kuh-e Bad?
Wikipedia near Kuh-e Bad
Where to stay near Kūh-e Bād
Also known as Gora Kokhi-Bad, Kohe Bad, Kohe Bāḏ, كوۀ باد
The timezone in Kuh-e Bad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:59. It's light
Latitude. 34.4800°, Longitude. 70.4400°
Satellite map around Kūh-e Bād
Loading map of Kūh-e Bād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh-e Bād, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykhān (3.7km)
- Lajgar (4.2km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (4.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (4.8km)
- Bārābād (5.5km)
- Abdyān (5.5km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (5.7km)
- Dobilah (6.1km)
- Sareshtehdārī (6.3km)
- Chūragalī (6.3km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (6.6km)
- Jamāli (7.2km)
- Bagrāmī (7.3km)
- Chaknawri (7.4km)
- Nārmāsi (7.4km)
- Zanābād (7.5km)
- Ta`mīrāt (8.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (8.1km)
- Sabzābād (8.2km)
- Dobanday (8.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (8.4km)
- Lowlan (8.4km)
- جلال آباد (8.5km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (8.6km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (8.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (9km)
- Kākarān (9km)
- Velāyatī (9.1km)
- Ghawchak (9.1km)
- Bētani (9.2km)
- Jamālī (9.2km)
- Shagāli (9.2km)
- Chamyā (9.2km)
- درونته (9.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (9.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (0km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (1.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (4.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (7.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Gambiritana (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nālah Warē Ghar (8.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gambeṟī Tānah (9.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sarwānday Ghar (8.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (7.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Band-e Darūntah (9.3km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (6.6km)
Airports close to Kūh-e Bād
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (13.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (143.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh-e Bād
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (92.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (187.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.