Traveling Luck for Shekhāno Khwaṟ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Shekhano Khwar?What's around Shekhano Khwar?
Wikipedia near Shekhano Khwar
Where to stay near Shekhāno Khwaṟ
Also known as Sekhano Khwar, Sheykhano Khwar, Sheykhanukhvar, Sheykhāno Khwaṟ, Šēkhāno Khwar, شخانو خور
The timezone in Shekhano Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4700°, Longitude. 70.4600°
Satellite map around Shekhāno Khwaṟ
Loading map of Shekhāno Khwaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shekhāno Khwaṟ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykhān (1.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (2.8km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (3km)
- Abdyān (3km)
- Lajgar (3.7km)
- Chūragalī (3.7km)
- Sareshtehdārī (3.7km)
- Dobilah (4.2km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (4.4km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (4.4km)
- Jamāli (4.5km)
- Zanābād (4.9km)
- Dobanday (5.4km)
- Ta`mīrāt (5.5km)
- Nārmāsi (5.6km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (6km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (6km)
- Kākarān (6.3km)
- Bārābād (6.5km)
- Shagāli (6.5km)
- Chamyā (6.5km)
- Jamālī (6.5km)
- Velāyatī (6.6km)
- جلال آباد (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (7.1km)
- Lowhan (7.1km)
- Pērawur (7.2km)
- Beland Ghar (7.2km)
- Chaknawri (7.3km)
- Malek Bīlah (7.3km)
- Chanārmasah (7.5km)
- Zangowbay (7.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (7.9km)
- Dāmān (8.2km)
- Binigāh (8.2km)
- Bagrāmī (8.2km)
- Lowlan (9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (9km)
- Miṟān (9km)
- Ghawchak (9.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (2.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (2.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (1.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nālah Warē Ghar (7.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (7.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (0km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (5.7km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (7.2km)
Airports close to Shekhāno Khwaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (11km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (140.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (145.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shekhāno Khwaṟ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (92.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (185.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (211.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.