Traveling Luck for Tangī Sheykhān, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Tangi Sheykhan?What's around Tangi Sheykhan?
Wikipedia near Tangi Sheykhan
Where to stay near Tangī Sheykhān
Also known as Tangi Sekhan, Tangi Shekhan, Tangi Shēkhān, Tangī Šēkhān, Ushchel’ye Tangisheykhan, تنگی شيخان
The timezone in Tangi Sheykhan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4800°, Longitude. 70.4600°
Satellite map around Tangī Sheykhān
Loading map of Tangī Sheykhān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangī Sheykhān, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykhān (2.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (4.2km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (4.4km)
- Abdyān (4.4km)
- Lajgar (4.8km)
- Sareshtehdārī (4.8km)
- Chūragalī (4.8km)
- Zanābād (5.4km)
- Jamāli (5.5km)
- Dobilah (5.6km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (5.7km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (5.7km)
- Dobanday (6.3km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (6.5km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (6.5km)
- Ta`mīrāt (6.6km)
- Nārmāsi (7km)
- Bārābād (7.2km)
- Shagāli (7.2km)
- Chamyā (7.2km)
- Jamālī (7.2km)
- Kākarān (7.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (7.5km)
- Lowhan (7.5km)
- Velāyatī (7.9km)
- Beland Ghar (8.1km)
- Pērawur (8.1km)
- Chanārmasah (8.2km)
- Dāmān (8.3km)
- Binigāh (8.3km)
- Chaknawri (8.4km)
- Malek Bīlah (8.4km)
- جلال آباد (8.5km)
- Bagrāmī (9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (9.1km)
- Zangowbay (9.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (2.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (2.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (6.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Gambiritana (9.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (7.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (7.1km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (8.1km)
Airports close to Tangī Sheykhān
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (12.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (145.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangī Sheykhān
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (93.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (185.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (213.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.