Traveling Luck for Lokhay Khwaṟ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Lokhay Khwar?What's around Lokhay Khwar?
Wikipedia near Lokhay Khwar
Where to stay near Lokhay Khwaṟ
Also known as Lukhaykhvar, لخی خور
The timezone in Lokhay Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.3400°, Longitude. 70.3800°
Satellite map around Lokhay Khwaṟ
Loading map of Lokhay Khwaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokhay Khwaṟ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jowlowzi (4.5km)
- Chīnah (4.8km)
- Kambu (5.5km)
- Tēṟēlay (5.5km)
- Lokhay (5.5km)
- Dowlatzi (5.8km)
- Dawzi (6.1km)
- Aghzo Kalay (6.1km)
- Ḏegaz (6.6km)
- Taraki (6.6km)
- Ghūrābād (7.1km)
- Srah Kalā (7.1km)
- Chīneh (8.2km)
- Lalmah (8.3km)
- كندی باغ (8.5km)
- Zargarān (8.5km)
- Ḩāfez̧ān (8.5km)
- Mandakūrak (8.5km)
- Lanḏan (8.5km)
- Ḩājjīān (9km)
- Kārīz Ākhvondzādegān (9.2km)
- Ḩaẕratān (9.9km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (9.9km)
- Gambēl (9.9km)
- Lawangpūṟ (10.1km)
- چپرهار (10.1km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (10.3km)
- پتيری (10.8km)
- Adah (10.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sīāhsang Ghar (6.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kodeh (10.9km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Sheykh Meşrī (8.7km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Adawālo Kārīz (7.6km)
Airports close to Lokhay Khwaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (16.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (139.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokhay Khwaṟ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (71.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (190.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (191.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (194.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.