Traveling Luck for Gārnāw Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Garnaw Ghar?What's around Garnaw Ghar?
Wikipedia near Garnaw Ghar
Where to stay near Gārnāw Ghar
Also known as Gora Garnaugar, گارناو غر
The timezone in Garnaw Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 34.3300°, Longitude. 70.3800°
Satellite map around Gārnāw Ghar
Loading map of Gārnāw Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gārnāw Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chīnah (3.7km)
- Jowlowzi (3.8km)
- Dowlatzi (4.4km)
- Lokhay (4.5km)
- Aghzo Kalay (4.8km)
- Dawzi (4.8km)
- Kambu (4.9km)
- Tēṟēlay (4.9km)
- Ḏegaz (5.5km)
- Taraki (5.5km)
- Srah Kalā (5.8km)
- Ghūrābād (5.8km)
- كندی باغ (7km)
- Zargarān (7km)
- Ḩāfez̧ān (7.1km)
- Mandakūrak (7.1km)
- Lanḏan (7.1km)
- Chīneh (7.6km)
- Kārīz Ākhvondzādegān (7.9km)
- Lalmah (8.2km)
- Ḩājjīān (8.2km)
- Gambēl (8.5km)
- چپرهار (8.8km)
- Lawangpūṟ (8.8km)
- پتيری (9.9km)
- Ḩalīm Māmā Kalay (10.1km)
- Shūlānah (10.1km)
- Bāndeh (10.1km)
- Dāg-e Gholāmkhān (10.3km)
- Myāgāno Kalay (10.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sīāhsang Ghar (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kodeh (10.3km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Sheykh Meşrī (9.2km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Adawālo Kārīz (7.2km)
Airports close to Gārnāw Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (17km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gārnāw Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (70.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (189.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (190.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.