Traveling Luck for Jābi Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Jabi Ghar?What's around Jabi Ghar?
Wikipedia near Jabi Ghar
Where to stay near Jābi Ghar
Also known as Gora Dzhabigar, جابی غر
The timezone in Jabi Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.3500°, Longitude. 70.3200°
Satellite map around Jābi Ghar
Loading map of Jābi Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jābi Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kambu (4.8km)
- Jowlowzi (5.5km)
- Lokhay (6.6km)
- Dūstīkheyl (7km)
- Ḩājjīān (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Allāh Naz̧ar (7.3km)
- Mogholkheyl (7.4km)
- Bāgh-e Bāwlay (7.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Faẕloddīn (7.9km)
- Solţānpūr-e Soflá (8.5km)
- Dand (8.5km)
- Bāndeh `Az̧īm (8.5km)
- پتيری (8.5km)
- Soltānpūr-e `Olyā (9.1km)
- Borhanod Dīn Kūshkakī (9.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (9.9km)
- Wotapuṟ (9.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī Şāḩeb (9.9km)
- Molāyempūr (9.9km)
- Ādamkheyl (10.1km)
- Aḩmadza’i (10.1km)
- Kheyrābād (10.3km)
- Mogholkheyl (10.3km)
- Shamsapūr (10.3km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (10.3km)
- Srah Kalā (10.3km)
- Ghūrābād (10.3km)
- Shamshapūr-e Pā’īn (10.5km)
- Kārīz Ākhvondzādegān (10.5km)
- Dowlatzi (10.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Rāni (10.9km)
- `Alīgol (10.9km)
- Sawāti (10.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sīāhsang Ghar (5.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Tsapryār (9.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- سرخ رود (8.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sīāhsang (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kodeh (7.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Sheykh Meşrī (1.8km)
Airports close to Jābi Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (22.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (132.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (148.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jābi Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (69.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (192km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (196.9km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (197.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.