Traveling Luck for Srah Ghar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Srah Ghar?What's around Srah Ghar?
Wikipedia near Srah Ghar
Where to stay near Srah Ghar
Also known as Gora Sragar, Sra Ghar, Sṟa Ghaṟ, سره غر
The timezone in Srah Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 34.3100°, Longitude. 70.4700°
Satellite map around Srah Ghar
Loading map of Srah Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srah Ghar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dāg-e Gholāmkhān (1.8km)
- (( Rūdāt )) (2.1km)
- Chīneh (3.5km)
- Lalmah (3.7km)
- Moḩmand (5.8km)
- Tēṟēlay (6km)
- Ḏegān (6.1km)
- كاهان (6.3km)
- Qaṯṟaghay (6.5km)
- Adah (7km)
- Taraki (7.2km)
- Ḏegaz (7.2km)
- Chīnah (8.2km)
- Dawzi (8.3km)
- Aghzo Kalay (8.3km)
- Sūr Gūg (8.5km)
- Dowlatzi (9.5km)
- Kārīz-e Kabīr (9.7km)
- Zākheyl (9.9km)
- Lanḏan (10.3km)
- Pētaw (10.3km)
- Sarāchah (11km)
- Zargarān (11.3km)
- كندی باغ (11.3km)
- Ākhvondzādeh Kalay (11.5km)
- Jowlāgān (11.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamreh Rāgheh (7.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sūr Gūg (4.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalālābād Airfield (11.5km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Adawālo Kārīz (3.8km)
Airports close to Srah Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (13km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (130.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (151.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srah Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (74.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (179.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (189.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (190.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.