Traveling Luck for Walah, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Walah?What's around Walah?
Wikipedia near Walah
Where to stay near Walah
Also known as Gora Vala, Wala, وله
The timezone in Walah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 17:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.0900°, Longitude. 70.2700°
Satellite map around Walah
Loading map of Walah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Walah, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pāyendehkheyl (3.7km)
- پچير (4.4km)
- Alefkheyl (4.9km)
- Mīrkhānī (4.9km)
- `Alīkheyl (5.5km)
- Tangi Kholēh (6.7km)
- Khān Kalay (7.9km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (9.2km)
- Sharkay (9.5km)
- Banḏyān (10.5km)
- Mēṟghah (11km)
- Maṟi Kalā (11.3km)
- Srah Kalā (12.7km)
- Tsamtsay (12.7km)
- Mūrgi (12.8km)
- Bāmūkheyl (12.9km)
- Milaw (13.6km)
- Sekan Darreh (14.1km)
- Kālowkheyl (14.1km)
- Zamerkheyl (14.1km)
- Kaki Kalay (14.2km)
- Myāgan (14.2km)
- Tudgay (14.2km)
- Kambu (14.5km)
- Bangzāṟ (15.2km)
- Guṟgoray (15.3km)
- Samūsi (15.3km)
- Landikheyl (15.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (13km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (12.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (8.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (13.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Harūn Bābā (10.7km)
Airports close to Walah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (51.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (147km)
Airfields or small airports close to Walah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (35.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (154.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (161.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (200km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.