Traveling Luck for Dār Mowrgah, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Dar Mowrgah?What's around Dar Mowrgah?
Wikipedia near Dar Mowrgah
Where to stay near Dār Mowrgah
Also known as Dar Morga, Gora Darmorga, دار مورگه, Ḏāṟ Mōṟga
The timezone in Dar Mowrgah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 34.0800°, Longitude. 70.3200°
Satellite map around Dār Mowrgah
Loading map of Dār Mowrgah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dār Mowrgah, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sharkay (3.5km)
- `Alīkheyl (4.4km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (5.5km)
- Mēṟghah (5.5km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (6.1km)
- پچير (7.3km)
- Tsamtsay (7.4km)
- Milaw (7.6km)
- Tudgay (8.2km)
- Guṟgoray (9.8km)
- پاپين (10.3km)
- Mīrkhānī (10.6km)
- Alefkheyl (10.6km)
- Bangzāṟ (10.8km)
- Angūr Kalā (10.9km)
- Tangi Kholēh (11.8km)
- Kam Pāpin (12.5km)
- Khān Kalay (12.7km)
- Gāgrah (13.6km)
- Maṟi Kalā (14km)
- Banḏyān (14.7km)
- Srah Kalā (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (12.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- سلسلۀ سفید كوه (12.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (7.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (12.5km)
Airports close to Dār Mowrgah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (49.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (146.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dār Mowrgah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (38.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (154.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (159.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (194.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.