Traveling Luck for Khvājeh `Omar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Khvajeh `Omar?What's around Khvajeh `Omar?
Wikipedia near Khvajeh `Omar
Where to stay near Khvājeh `Omar
Also known as Khodzha-Umar, Khwaja Omar, Khwāja Omar, خواجه عمر
The timezone in Khvajeh `Omar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 34.4600°, Longitude. 70.5100°
Satellite map around Khvājeh `Omar
Loading map of Khvājeh `Omar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khvājeh `Omar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh Maslakh (0km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (0km)
- Lowhan (1.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (1.2km)
- Zanābād (1.2km)
- Shagāli (1.4km)
- Jamālī (1.4km)
- Chamyā (1.4km)
- Dobanday (1.8km)
- Chanārmasah (1.8km)
- Binigāh (2.7km)
- Dāmān (2.7km)
- Jamāli (2.7km)
- Pērawur (2.8km)
- Beland Ghar (2.8km)
- Kākarān (3km)
- Ta`mīrāt (3.7km)
- Sareshtehdārī (3.8km)
- Chūragalī (3.8km)
- Miṟān (4.4km)
- Malek Bīlah (4.4km)
- Velāyatī (4.8km)
- Abdyān (4.9km)
- Tangī Tokchi (5.4km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (5.4km)
- Sar Badālī (5.6km)
- Sheykhān (5.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (6km)
- Zangowbay (6.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (6.1km)
- Tsūnah Kach (6.3km)
- Dobilah (6.5km)
- Dāg Kalay (6.6km)
- Gūch (7.1km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (7.1km)
- Nowābād (7.2km)
- Khāyshi (7.2km)
- Nārmāsi (7.2km)
- Showdah (7.3km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (7.4km)
- Qaşabeh (7.4km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (7.5km)
- Shādle Kalā (8.1km)
- Chakyān (8.1km)
- Ahārgar (8.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (8.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (4.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (6.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (8.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shawārūz Ghar (4.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat Khvājeh `Omar (1.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (8.2km)
Airports close to Khvājeh `Omar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (8.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (134.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (151.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khvājeh `Omar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (94km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (179.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (210.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.