Traveling Luck for Tangī Qāsemābād, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Tangi Qasemabad?What's around Tangi Qasemabad?
Wikipedia near Tangi Qasemabad
Where to stay near Tangī Qāsemābād
Also known as Ushchel’ye Tangi-Kasimabad, تنگی قاسم آباد
The timezone in Tangi Qasemabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 34.4700°, Longitude. 70.4400°
Satellite map around Tangī Qāsemābād
Loading map of Tangī Qāsemābād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangī Qāsemābād, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykhān (2.7km)
- Lajgar (2.8km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (3.7km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (4.4km)
- Bārābād (4.5km)
- Abdyān (4.5km)
- Dobilah (4.8km)
- Chūragalī (5.4km)
- Sareshtehdārī (5.4km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (5.5km)
- Chaknawri (6.1km)
- Nārmāsi (6.1km)
- Bagrāmī (6.3km)
- Jamāli (6.5km)
- جلال آباد (7.1km)
- Zanābād (7.1km)
- Ta`mīrāt (7.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (7.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (7.3km)
- Lowlan (7.3km)
- Sabzābād (7.5km)
- Dobanday (7.5km)
- Ghawchak (7.9km)
- Velāyatī (8.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (8.2km)
- Kākarān (8.2km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (8.3km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (8.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (8.4km)
- Bētani (8.6km)
- Shagāli (8.6km)
- Chamyā (8.6km)
- Jamālī (8.6km)
- Naghrak (9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (9km)
- Malek Bīlah (9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (9.1km)
- Zangowbay (9.1km)
- Z̧olmābād (9.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (0km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (1.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (3.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nālah Warē Ghar (9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sarwānday Ghar (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (2.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (2.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (5.7km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (5.5km)
Airports close to Tangī Qāsemābād
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (12.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (142.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangī Qāsemābād
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (91km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (187.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (211.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.