Traveling Luck for Kara Su, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kara Su?What's around Kara Su?
Wikipedia near Kara Su
Where to stay near Kara Su
Also known as كرسو
The timezone in Kara Su is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 34.0400°, Longitude. 70.1100°
Satellite map around Kara Su
Loading map of Kara Su and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kara Su, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḏūawu (3.1km)
- Jangalkay (4.8km)
- Samūsi (6.7km)
- Ana Mela (8km)
- Sekan Darreh (8.5km)
- Hussain Mela (9.5km)
- Sooha Mela (9.6km)
- Myāgan (9.7km)
- Maikai RH (10.2km)
- Bughak Dhand (11.4km)
- Maikai Kili (12km)
- Kotkai Mela (12.2km)
- Kas (12.4km)
- Landikas (12.5km)
- Chhapri (12.6km)
- Shiān Mela (12.6km)
- Rekhmin Dhand (12.7km)
- Tsaperay (12.8km)
- Jīwan Mela (13.4km)
- Wasai (13.5km)
- Cherai (13.6km)
- Dīnga Mela (13.6km)
- Chhapri Kili (13.6km)
- Babi Mela (14km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Towr Ghar (11.8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mastu Khel (13.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (13km)
- small primitive houses.
- Khadang Mela (13.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Babbarmela (10.6km)
Airports close to Kara Su
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (68.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (128.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (165.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kara Su
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (20km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (146km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (159.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.