Traveling Luck for Khugīānī, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Khugiani?What's around Khugiani?
Wikipedia near Khugiani
Where to stay near Khugīānī
Also known as خوگیانی
The timezone in Khugiani is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 34.0300°, Longitude. 70.1100°
Satellite map around Khugīānī
Loading map of Khugīānī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khugīānī, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḏūawu (4.4km)
- Jangalkay (6.1km)
- Ana Mela (6.6km)
- Samūsi (7.9km)
- Hussain Mela (8.3km)
- Sooha Mela (8.7km)
- Maikai RH (8.8km)
- Sekan Darreh (9.7km)
- Maikai Kili (10.6km)
- Bughak Dhand (10.6km)
- Myāgan (10.9km)
- Landikas (11.1km)
- Chhapri (11.2km)
- Kotkai Mela (11.2km)
- Kas (11.3km)
- Shiān Mela (11.5km)
- Wasai (12.1km)
- Chhapri Kili (12.3km)
- Rekhmin Dhand (12.3km)
- Jīwan Mela (12.4km)
- Cherai (12.4km)
- Bar Dap (12.9km)
- Dīnga Mela (12.9km)
- Malāna (13km)
- Babi Mela (13.1km)
- Karpachi Kili (13.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Towr Ghar (12.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (13.2km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mastu Khel (12.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Babbarmela (9.5km)
Airports close to Khugīānī
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (69.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (129.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (165.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khugīānī
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (18.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (144.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (158.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.