Traveling Luck for Wachah Lgadah, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Wachah Lgadah?What's around Wachah Lgadah?
Wikipedia near Wachah Lgadah
Where to stay near Wachah Lgadah
Also known as Waca Lgada, Wača Lgada, وچه لگده
The timezone in Wachah Lgadah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.0600°, Longitude. 70.2300°
Satellite map around Wachah Lgadah
Loading map of Wachah Lgadah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wachah Lgadah, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīrkhānī (2.8km)
- Alefkheyl (2.8km)
- Tangi Kholēh (10km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (10km)
- پچير (10.3km)
- Sekan Darreh (10.3km)
- Samūsi (10.9km)
- Myāgan (11km)
- Khān Kalay (11.4km)
- `Alīkheyl (11.8km)
- Jangalkay (11.8km)
- Ad Mela (12.9km)
- Ḏūawu (12.9km)
- Kotkai Mela (13.2km)
- Jabe Mela (13.4km)
- Banḏyān (14.2km)
- Mēṟghah (14.2km)
- Sharkay (14.4km)
- Shiān Mela (14.6km)
- Zarnao Mela (14.9km)
- Chīnanao (15.2km)
- Sorai Mela (15.4km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (15.5km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (15.5km)
- Tsamtsay (15.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (1.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (14.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (11.8km)
Airports close to Wachah Lgadah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (57.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (138.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (151.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wachah Lgadah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (29.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (150km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (158.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.