Traveling Luck for Gora Sinsar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Gora Sinsar?What's around Gora Sinsar?
Wikipedia near Gora Sinsar
Where to stay near Gora Sinsar
Also known as شینسر غر
The timezone in Gora Sinsar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.0800°, Longitude. 70.3000°
Satellite map around Gora Sinsar
Loading map of Gora Sinsar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Sinsar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Alīkheyl (4.4km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (4.4km)
- Sharkay (5.9km)
- پچير (6.1km)
- Mēṟghah (7.2km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (7.3km)
- Alefkheyl (8.2km)
- Mīrkhānī (8.2km)
- Tsamtsay (9km)
- Milaw (9.8km)
- Tangi Kholēh (10km)
- Tudgay (10.6km)
- Khān Kalay (11km)
- Guṟgoray (12.1km)
- پاپين (12.5km)
- Bangzāṟ (12.7km)
- Maṟi Kalā (13.2km)
- Angūr Kalā (13.2km)
- Banḏyān (13.3km)
- Srah Kalā (14.5km)
- Kam Pāpin (14.7km)
- Mūrgi (14.9km)
- Bāmūkheyl (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (12.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (9.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (10.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (12km)
Airports close to Gora Sinsar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (50.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (143.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (144.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Sinsar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (36.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (154.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (159.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (196.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.