Traveling Luck for Palwāṟay Ghaṟ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Palwaray Ghar?What's around Palwaray Ghar?
Wikipedia near Palwaray Ghar
Where to stay near Palwāṟay Ghaṟ
Also known as Palwaray, Palwāṟay, Samanak Ghar, پلواری غر
The timezone in Palwaray Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 34.5300°, Longitude. 70.5600°
Satellite map around Palwāṟay Ghaṟ
Loading map of Palwāṟay Ghaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palwāṟay Ghaṟ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- شگه (1.2km)
- Mīāgān (1.4km)
- Palwāṟay (1.4km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (1.8km)
- Giḏarē (2.3km)
- Kachar (2.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (2.8km)
- `Abdolkheyl (2.8km)
- بازارك (3km)
- Kowtay (3.7km)
- Qalāgay (4.4km)
- Taṟaṉ (4.8km)
- Kohneh Deh (5.7km)
- شيوه (6.1km)
- Kowtī (6.1km)
- Tārān (6.1km)
- Tangī Tokchi (7.1km)
- Katasang (7.5km)
- Gūṟyak (8.2km)
- Dāmān (9.1km)
- Binigāh (9.1km)
- Katah Sang (9.9km)
- Wuch Nāw (10.5km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (10.9km)
- Sūṟech (10.9km)
- Nāşer Kalā (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (8.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (8.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (5.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (8.2km)
Airports close to Palwāṟay Ghaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (19.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (134.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (156.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palwāṟay Ghaṟ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (105.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (176.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (222.8km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (237.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.