Traveling Luck for Wuch Nāw, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Wuch Naw?What's around Wuch Naw?
Wikipedia near Wuch Naw
Where to stay near Wuch Nāw
Also known as Vuchnau, Wuc Naw, Wuč Nāw, وچ ناو
The timezone in Wuch Naw is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 34.5600°, Longitude. 70.6100°
Satellite map around Wuch Nāw
Loading map of Wuch Nāw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wuch Nāw, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gūṟyak (1.2km)
- شيوه (3.8km)
- Setūdeh (4.4km)
- S̲h̲atlāw (4.5km)
- Kachar (4.5km)
- Qalāgay (4.7km)
- Bangāw (4.7km)
- Kohneh Deh (4.9km)
- كندی (5.4km)
- Lowy Kalay (5.6km)
- Pūri Kalay (5.6km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (5.7km)
- Nāşer Kalā (5.7km)
- Sūṟech (5.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (6km)
- Wuch Nāw (6.3km)
- Mīāgān (6.5km)
- Uzbāgh (7.1km)
- بازارك (7.1km)
- Katasang (7.1km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (7.5km)
- Kowtay (7.9km)
- Palwāṟay (8.1km)
- شگه (8.2km)
- Darreh-ye Nūr (8.5km)
- Kāshkowt (8.6km)
- `Abdolkheyl (9.1km)
- Taṟaṉ (9.1km)
- Giḏarē (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (8.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palwāṟay Ghaṟ (7.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Nūr (8.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Yāsīn Bābā Zīārat (9.2km)
Airports close to Wuch Nāw
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (26km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (132.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (162.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wuch Nāw
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (112.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (173km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (228.5km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (230.3km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (247.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.