Traveling Luck for Alefkheyl, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Alefkheyl?What's around Alefkheyl?
Wikipedia near Alefkheyl
Where to stay near Alefkheyl
Also known as Alefkhel, Alefkhēl, Alifkheyl’, الف خيل
The timezone in Alefkheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 34.0800°, Longitude. 70.2300°
Satellite map around Alefkheyl
Loading map of Alefkheyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alefkheyl, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīrkhānī (0km)
- Alefkheyl (0km)
- Tangi Kholēh (7.2km)
- پچير (8.1km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (8.2km)
- Khān Kalay (8.6km)
- Sekan Darreh (9.5km)
- Myāgan (9.8km)
- `Alīkheyl (10.3km)
- Samūsi (10.6km)
- Banḏyān (11.4km)
- Jangalkay (11.8km)
- Ḏūawu (13.2km)
- Maṟi Kalā (13.5km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (13.5km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (14.1km)
- Sharkay (14.1km)
- Bāmūkheyl (14.3km)
- Kambu (14.3km)
- Mūrgi (14.5km)
- Sengāni (14.7km)
- Tsaperay (14.7km)
- Mēṟghah (14.7km)
- Srah Kalā (14.9km)
- Ad Mela (15.6km)
- Pīrākheyl (15.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (15.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (14.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Agam Pass (13.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Harūn Bābā (15.5km)
Airports close to Alefkheyl
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (55km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (137.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (151.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Alefkheyl
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (31.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (152.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (161.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.