Traveling Luck for `Alīkheyl, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is `Alikheyl?What's around `Alikheyl?
Wikipedia near `Alikheyl
Where to stay near `Alīkheyl
Also known as Alikhel, Alikheyl’, Alikhēl, علی خیل
The timezone in `Alikheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 34.1100°, Longitude. 70.3100°
Satellite map around `Alīkheyl
Loading map of `Alīkheyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Alīkheyl, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Alīkheyl (0km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (2.3km)
- پچير (3.8km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (3.8km)
- Sharkay (6.3km)
- Tangi Kholēh (8.7km)
- Khān Kalay (9.2km)
- Maṟi Kalā (9.7km)
- Mēṟghah (9.7km)
- Bangzāṟ (9.8km)
- Mīrkhānī (10.3km)
- Alefkheyl (10.3km)
- Tudgay (10.3km)
- پاپين (10.6km)
- Guṟgoray (10.7km)
- Banḏyān (10.8km)
- Milaw (10.8km)
- Srah Kalā (10.9km)
- Mūrgi (11.5km)
- Tsamtsay (11.5km)
- Bāmūkheyl (12.1km)
- Kālowkheyl (12.2km)
- Zamerkheyl (12.2km)
- Kaki Kalay (12.7km)
- Laki Kalā (12.9km)
- Kam Pāpin (12.9km)
- Pachiro Agām (13.2km)
- Landikheyl (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kambu Poshteh (13.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (8.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (8.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hezārnāw (9.7km)
Airports close to `Alīkheyl
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (46.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (142.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Alīkheyl
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (40.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (158.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (163.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (195.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.