Traveling Luck for Kambo Khwaṟ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kambo Khwar?What's around Kambo Khwar?
Wikipedia near Kambo Khwar
Where to stay near Kambo Khwaṟ
Also known as Kambu Khwar, Kambukhvar, كمبو خور
The timezone in Kambo Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 34.4400°, Longitude. 70.4300°
Satellite map around Kambo Khwaṟ
Loading map of Kambo Khwaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kambo Khwaṟ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lajgar (1.8km)
- Chaknawri (1.8km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (2.3km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (2.7km)
- Bārābād (2.7km)
- Dobilah (3.5km)
- Bagrāmī (3.5km)
- جلال آباد (3.7km)
- Ghawchak (3.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (3.8km)
- Nārmāsi (3.8km)
- Lowlan (3.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (3.8km)
- Sheykhān (4.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (4.5km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (4.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (4.7km)
- Abdyān (4.9km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (5.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (5.8km)
- Sareshtehdārī (6km)
- Chūragalī (6km)
- Sabzābād (6km)
- Naghrak (6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (6km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (6.6km)
- Ta`mīrāt (7km)
- Z̧olmābād (7km)
- Jamāli (7.1km)
- Bētani (7.1km)
- Velāyatī (7.1km)
- Ḩaẕratān (7.2km)
- Zangowbay (7.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (7.5km)
- Kākarān (8.2km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (8.2km)
- Qaşabeh (8.2km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (8.2km)
- Dobanday (8.3km)
- Malek Bīlah (8.3km)
- Merzāyān (8.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (5.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (5.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pāwkamhā (3.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (6.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (2.7km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (2.3km)
Airports close to Kambo Khwaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (9.9km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (142.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kambo Khwaṟ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (86.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (187.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (206.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (208.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.