Traveling Luck for Kashmūnd Khwaṟ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kashmund Khwar?What's around Kashmund Khwar?
Wikipedia near Kashmund Khwar
Where to stay near Kashmūnd Khwaṟ
Also known as Kashmund Khvar, Kashmundkhvar, Kashmūnd Khvār, Kasmund Khwar, Kašmūnd Khwar
The timezone in Kashmund Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.6125°, Longitude. 70.4497°
Satellite map around Kashmūnd Khwaṟ
Loading map of Kashmūnd Khwaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kashmūnd Khwaṟ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Omar Khān Kalay (0.7km)
- Ḏowgar (1.6km)
- Hezār Bāndeh (3.2km)
- Balakachah (4.6km)
- Chenār (4.9km)
- Lowntawrak (5.7km)
- Shādī Bāyk (5.7km)
- Kowmand (6.5km)
- Pārch Bāndeh (8.5km)
- Sūṟkhan (8.5km)
- Baṟ Kashmūnd (8.9km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ (9.4km)
- Ambēr (9.6km)
- Kashkalu (10.1km)
- Kaṟkanay (11.1km)
- Nalāwah (11.7km)
- Kahu (12.5km)
- Lamatak (12.9km)
- Aḩmadzo Kalay (13km)
- Sarūr (13.2km)
- Amīr Kalay (13.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Wāch Khāk Ghar (4.5km)
- Syowrē Ghar (6.1km)
- Sahmal Ghar (6.5km)
- Zīndaṟē Ghar (7.1km)
- Sūṟkhāṉ Ghar (9km)
- Kashmund Ghar (9.7km)
- Shamal Ghar (10.4km)
- Kashmūnd Ghar (10.6km)
- Kahu Ghar (10.8km)
- Goṉāli Ghar (11.7km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ Ghar (11.8km)
- Gonāli Ghar (12.3km)
- Saṟūṟ Ghar (12.4km)
- Solunḏay Ghar (12.8km)
- Ambēr Ghar (13km)
- Sānkarak Ghar (13km)
- Chārak Ghar (13.1km)
- Gulāṟām Ghar (13.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- کشموند غر (12.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Gambiritana (10.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sinza'i (2.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bālā Warē Ghar (13.9km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gambeṟī Tānah (10.6km)
Airports close to Kashmūnd Khwaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (30.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (144km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (152km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kashmūnd Khwaṟ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (109.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (193.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (231.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.